Kali Gandaki Rafting
Named after “Kali” the goddess of destruction, the Kaligandaki is said to be one of Nepal’s most popular holy rivers. Originating high on the Tibetan Plateau the “Mighty Kali” plunges down through the Himalayas, carving out which one of the deepest gorges in the world between Annapurna Mountains Dhaulagiri.
With exciting white water rapids, You will be sightseeing of spectacular mountain views, traditional villages, endless suspension long bridges, stunning waterfalls, pristine jungle rich in wildlife, deep gorges, cultural temples and beautiful white sandy beaches for camp, we consider this to be the best all round river adventure in Nepal which you will experiences in your life.Our journey starting point at Baglung, the trip rafts down to Mir mire in five or six days. This river offers an exciting alternative to the rafting on the river Trishuli.
includesYou will be happily served and facilitated by SEA & SKY TOURS & TRAVELS TREKKING & EXPEDITION with:
- Equipment: Safari Tent (two adult sharing), Tables and Chairs, Mattresses and other Rafting and Camping accessories will provide you,
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,
- Staff: River Guides, River Leader, Safety Kayaker, Cook and Kitchen staff,
- All Local Transportation,
- Insurance for Rafting Crews.
excludesYou will not be facilitated by SEA & SKY TOURS & TRAVELS TREKKING & EXPEDITION for :
- Personal equipments, and Insurance,
- Emergency Rescue Evacuation,
- Personal expenses, Laundry, Telephone, Beverage and Bar Bills etc.,
- Tips for rafting staff.
The itinerary listed is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. We will be pleased if you provide every minor details about your trip.