Sundarijal Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking
Morning pick up you from your hotel and drive to Sundarijal. It is a busy picnic spot of the valley-dwellers on public holidays. Lush greenery, sources of water and serene environment greet us as soon as we reach there. From here, our hike to Chisapani starts. Walking through a few settlements and a lot of forest with variety of birds and chances of sighting animals, we arrive at Chisapani. There is an added fun of having packed lunch on the way. The total duration of the hike is nearly five hours. Chisapani is a Sherpa village, offering grand views of the mountains. Relieve yourself in the evening by watching a picturesque sunset from the village, and retire to a teahouse to spend the night.
We get up in the morning, have our breakfast and head towards Nagarkot from Chisapani. This is a relatively demanding day that requires you to walk for about 7 hours. But the trail passes mostly through dense forest of the national park, making you forget the tiredness. We pause our hike for a while in Chauki Bhanjyang or Jhule to have lunch and take a short rest. Then we continue along the idyllic countryside to Nagarkot, a hilltop to the east of Kathmandu offers unmatched scenery of innumerable peaks along a large section of the Himalayas. Surely the setting sun fires your spirit and inspires your imagination with the shades of color it leaves on the Himalayas. And overnight stay at hotel.
Wake up early in the morning today to welcome once-in-a-lifetime sunrise view. Before the fresh morning rays reach your eye, they hit the tip of the peaks and majestically descend downwards. The shine of rays and the glimmer of snow-clad tops and slopes of mountains completely mesmerize your senses. After having breakfast, you can choose to hike to Changunarayan, a UNESCO world heritage site. We take lunch in Telkot. En route lie pleasant views of farm terraces and of Kathmandu valley. And drive to Kathmandu and explore the city during the rest of the day.
IncludesYou will be happily served and facilitated by SEA & SKY TOURS & TRAVELS TREKKING & EXPEDITION with:
- Hotels as above (twin sharing) in Kathmandu and Nagarkot,
- Privately reserved transportation as per the group size from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Changunarayan to Kathmandu. (HIACE/van, mini/bus, Sutlaj etc. as per the group size),
- Full board during trek (with 3 meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner) And in Nagarkot with Dinner and Breakfast and in Kathmandu farewell dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant with live music and dance,
- Accommodation (twin sharing) on trek,
- Trek and entry permits & TIMS,
- English speaking professional guide,
- Services of trekking map (1 or 2) depending on the group size.
ExcludesYou will not be facilitated by SEA & SKY TOURS & TRAVELS TREKKING & EXPEDITION for :
- Trek equipment, back pack, warm clothes, rain wear, personal medicines if any,
- Cold drinks, bar bills, personal expenses, tips to guide and driver,
- Extra night stay in Kathmandu or in Nagarkot and anything not mentioned on the above price inclusive column.
The itinerary listed is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. We will be pleased if you provide every minor details about your trip.