Chitlang village Hiking
Chitlang village is becoming a popular overnight hiking destination among hiking lovers. This well known hike spot offers amazing landscapes, agriculture farms, and green environment with the diversity of ethnic culture. The village is approx. 27 KM far from Kathmandu city in Makawanpur district. Visitors can reach there by a 4-5 hours hike from Thankot.
Morning pick up you from your hotel by our Guide and drive to Thankot, the hiking start point, then start hiking to Chitlang village it is about 4-5 Hours, reach to chitlang Lunch and visit chitlang village and around and home stay in Chitlang.
Morning after breakfast, start hiking to Dakshinkali Temple, on the way visit Kulekhani dam, where you can also do boating, Lunch at Kulekhani then continue hike to Dakshinkali temple, and our transportation already reach there to pick up you to kathmandu and drop to your hotel.
IncludesYou will be happily served and facilitated by SEA & SKY TOURS & TRAVELS TREKKING & EXPEDITION with:
- Privately reserved transportation as per the group size from Kathmandu to Thankot and Dakshinkali to Kathmandu (HIACE/van, mini/bus, Sutlaj etc. as per the group size),
- Full board during hiking (with 3 meals - breakfast, lunch, and dinner) accommodation (twin sharing) in Chitlang in homestay,
- English speaking professional guide.
ExcludesYou will not be facilitated by SEA & SKY TOURS & TRAVELS TREKKING & EXPEDITION for :
- Cold drinks, bar bills, personal expenses, tips to guide and driver,
- Extra night stay in Chitlang and anything not mentioned on the above price inclusive column.
The itinerary listed is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. We will be pleased if you provide every minor details about your trip.